Indian Oil Corporation Limited, a Maharatna and the highest-ranking public sector firm, invites recruitment applications from Indian nationals to its Refineries Division for the position of Medical Officers.
Name of the Post: Medical officer
Total no. of Post: 25.
Apply Procedure: Candidates can visit the www.iocl.com website and go to ‘ What’s New’>click on ‘ Recruitment of Medical Officers – 2020 (Advt. No. RD-2020 dtd 04.01.2020) ‘ and get details on prescribed eligibility criteria for the Medical Officer position.Candidates can download the Website application form.
1. Pathology: MD (Pathology)
2. Paediatrics: MD (Paediatrics)
3. Orthopaedic: MS (Orthopaedics)
4. Anaesthesia: MD (Anaesthesia)
5. Gynaecology & Obstetrics: MD/MS (Gynae & Obs.)
6. General Physician: MD (General Medicine)
7. General Surgeon: MS (General Surgery)
[ For more information please read the official advertisement ]
Salary: Rs.60,000/- – Rs. 1,80,000/-.
Age Limit: For GEN age is relaxable for 35 years.( For ST/SC candidates age is relaxable for 5 years and for OBC age is relaxable foe 3 years).
For more information download the official advertisement Click Here.