Life Insurance Corporation, in short LIC. LIC is an Indian state-owned Insurance group and investment company. LIC India, head office is located in Mumbai, India. Life Insurance Corporation of India was founded in 1956.
LIC India invites applications from the eligible Indian candidates for selection and appointment as Apprentice Development. Details are in given below:
Post Name: Apprentice Development Officer.
Total Post: 8581.
Vacancies (Zone Wise) :
Central Zonal Office, Bhopal-( 525 posts).
Eastern Zonal Office, Kolkata- ( 922 Posts).
East Central Zonal Office, Patna (701 Posts).
South Central Zonal Office, Hyderabad (1251 Posts)
Northern Zonal Office, New Delhi (1130 Posts).
North Central Zonal Office, Kanpur (1042 Posts).
Southern Zonal Office, Chennai (1257 Posts).
Western Zonal Office, Mumbai: (1753 Posts).
- For Employees category and Agents, category candidates should have Graduate Degree.
- Others category for recruitment as an Apprentice Development Officer candidates should have Graduate Degree. ( For more details download official advertisement given below).
Age Limit: 21 years 30 years. ( age relaxation for other categories as per govt norms).
Application Fees: 600 Rs ( 50 For ST/SC Candidates).
Apply Process: Online only.
- Online Apply & Fee Payment Date: 20.05.2019
- The last date of online apply: 09-06-2019.
- Last Date for Modifying Application Details: 09-06-2019.
- Last date of Print application: 24-06-2019.
- Date of Online E call letter download: From 29-06-2019.
- Online Examination-Preliminary (Tentative) date: 06-07-2019 & 13-07-2019.
- Online Examination-Main (Tentative) Date: 10-08-2019.