ONLINE applications are welcomed by RRBs in the interest of RRCs from qualified Indian Nationals and different nationals as brought out at Para 4 of this CEN for different posts in Level 1 of seventh CPC Pay Matrix in different units of Indian Railways. Applications complete in all regard ought to be submitted ONLINE to the picked Railway Enrollment Board till 23.59 hrs of 26.04.2019.
details of the posts are given –
- Assistant (Workshop)
- Assistant Bridge
- Assistant C&W
- Assistant Deport (Stores)
- Assistant Loco Shed (Diesel)
- Assistant Loco Shed (Electrical)
- Assistant Operations (Electrical)
- Assistant Points man
- Assistant Signal and Telecom
- Assistant Track Machine
- Assistant TL and AC
- Assistant TL and AC (Workshop)
- Assistant TRD
- Assistant Works
- Assistant Works (Workshop)
- Hospital Assistant
- Track Maintainer Grade-IV
Total No of posts: 103769 posts Railway wise summary of vacancies are as under:
- Central Railway : 9345 posts
- East Central Railway : 3563 posts
- East Coast Railway : 2555 posts
- Eastern Railway, CLW & Metro : 10873 posts
- North Central Railway and DLW : 4730 posts
- North Eastern Railway, MCF and RDSO : 4002 posts
- North Western Railway : 5249 posts
- Northeast Frontier Railway : 2894 posts
- Northern Railway, DMW and RCF : 13153 posts
- South Central Railway : 9328 posts
- South East Central Railway : 1664 posts
- South Eastern Railway : 4914 posts
- South Western Railway and RWF : 7167 posts
- Southern Railway and : 9579 posts
- West Central Railway : 4019 posts
- Western Railway : 10734 posts
Age limit:– The age for all candidates 18-33 years
- Candidates should have passed 10th or NAC (National Apprenticeship Certificate) granted by NCVT or ITI the institutions recognized by NCVT/SCVT or equivalent.
Fees:- Rs- 250 for SC/ST Ex-SM/PWD/female/Transgender/Minorities/Economically backward class and Rs-500 for other candidates.
Salary:- For level &1 salary starts Rs-18,000.
Instruction For Candidates before fill the Online application:
- Candidates should read carefully the instruction of fill up the online application form before the apply.
- Online application only available on RRB’s website.
|Online apply starts from||12/03/2019|
|Online apply closed on||12/04/2019|
|Last date of online fee payment||23/04/2019|
|Last date of offline payment||18/04/2019|
|Last date of Final submission of application||26/04/2019|
|Computer Base test date||Tentative on September-October of 2019|